Enclosures / Racks and Cable Management
Data Center Rack Cabinets H1 Series
Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
48″ Depth cabinet includes:
- Four (4) large cable entry knockouts at the rear top/bottom
- Two (2) large cable entry knockouts at the front/top
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors.
Complies with Seismic IBC 2012 Zone-4 standards when used with C4K-Z4 Seismic Bolt Down Kit.
Structurally adequate to safely resist 1,000 lbs (454 kg) of equipment and self-weight in seismic zone.
UL Listed 2416 rated for up to 3,000 lbs (1,360 kg) static load rating.
Finished in textured black or white powder paint.
Manufactured in North America.
- 2-Post Welded Racks
- 2-Post Knockdown Racks
- 4-Post Knockdown Racks
- Seismic Racks
- Desktop Racks
- Fixed Depth Wall Mount Racks
- Adjustable Depth Wall Mount Racks
- Swing-Out Wall Mount Cabinets
- Security Lock Box
- Low-Profile Wall Mount Cabinets
- Type 12/4 Dual Access Wall Mount Cabinets
- Economy Wall Mount Cabinets
Freestanding Rack Cabinets
- Data Center Rack Cabinet
- Equipment Storage Rack Cabinet
- Server Cabinets
- NEBS Telcordia Certified GR-63 Zone 4 Seismic Cabinet
- Audio/Visual Cabinets
- Co-Location Cabinets
- Passive Exhaust Chimney Cabinets
- Economy Server Cabinets
- NEMA 12 Dust-Tight Cabinets
- Knockdown Desktop Cabinets
- Modular Server Rack Cabinet
NEMA Rated Dust-Tight Server Cabinet
- Welded frame, doors and side panels are constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Rated for UL 508A Type 12 and CSA Type 12.
- Ideal for use in harsh factory floor situations.
- Seamless foam-in place gasket provides tight and secure seal protection from moisture, dust, oil and air contaminants.
- Complies with NEMA Type 12 and IEC 60529 IP54.
- Zinc-plated EIA-310-D compliant square hole mounting rails with rack unit labels.
- Solid doors include installed gland plate for cooling options. Doors open to 135°.
- Four (4) leveling feet are included with support for optional casters.
- Reinforced top panel provisions for optional lifting eye-bolts.
- Frames can be joined together with an optional joining kit.
- Grounding studs provided on frame as well as side panels and doors.
- Finished in rugged textured black powder paint. Also available in textured light gray upon request.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,500 lbs (680 kg).
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Hammond rack and cabinet mount outlet strips are manufacturers, assembled and tested in North America and are available in straight blade or locking plug types, 10A, 15A, 20A+, shielded, heavy duty and even hospital grade.